Marketing, Sales & Business Development (Internship) 5
Employer Name: Kivoko Media Group LTD, (KMG LTD)
Organization Type: Company
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30-01-2017
Listed on: 16-01-2017
• Presenting the product and service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
• Listening to client requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business;
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective client;
• Recording sales and order information on Sales force; Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services & products.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Forecast sales targets
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in any field or other relevant qualification
• experience Will Add Advantage
• Getting proper & validated information regarding competitors
• Staying ahead of market developments with regards to changes in customer preferences.
To apply, submit your updated curriculum vitae and send to, through E-mail: Kivokomediagroup@gmail.com