Professional Skills: Engineering degree, Good knowledge (written & oral) of English is a must, Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Language Skills: English
Job Description: Mission/Job descriptionWe are looking for a dynamic, pro-active, experienced and competent Sales Engineer for Industrial air (IAT) and Oil Free air (OFA) equipment and related accessories, reporting to Business Line Manager, Compressor Technique (CT). As Sales Engineer, your mission will be to sell CT equipment and to effectively provide technical sales support for all Industrial air and oil free air equipment, air and gas treatment and related accessories in Tanzania, ensuring the company’s goals of profitable growth, market share, and territory coverage are met.
The successful candidate will have the main responsibilities to:
- Maximize sales of IAT and OFA products in Atlas Copco’s portfolio to our current and new customers through relentless sales prospecting activities focused towards the assigned market.
- Ensure that related sales targets are met in terms of unit sales and revenue generation while giving due attention to highest price realization.
- Increase market share in through an efficient sales process and increased market coverage.
- Ensure proper & professional follow-up of customers/prospects.
- Promote the latest Products and business concepts
- Develop and extend the existing customer base as well as identify new business opportunities.
- Understand/gather information about the Market potential, competitor’s activities, new Applications etc.
- Promote Atlas Copco’s Core value of Interaction, Innovation and Commitment in the market place.
- Liaise with colleagues in other divisions especially CTS to ensure good customer aftersales support.
- Ensure an excellent working relationship with peers and colleagues.
- Adhere to Safety, health and environmental policy and other requirements relating to care of equipment
- To undertake ad-hoc projects, as will be assigned from time to time.
We are looking for a results oriented, innovative thinker, highly motivated salesperson with a strong technical background and the ability to operate with minimal supervision.- Effective territory and account management skills are keys to the success in this role.
- In addition, you will also need to demonstrate excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- 1 - 2 years sales experience for industrial equipment preferably compressor sales.
More details : http://www.atlascopco.co.tz/tzus/