Sharing Worlds Tanzania (SWT)
is a Non Governmental Organization working in the areas of
Health, Education and Livelihood. The organisation aimed at improving the prosperity and
wellbeing of vulnerable and disadvantage groups. The focus of SWT is on Prevention of and
education on HIV and Aids, and primary health care; Care and support of MVC, PLHA and
other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups; Social protection and security; Education
support to children and youth from vulnerable households; Food security and Nutrition; and
Poverty reduction emphasizing more on household economic strengthening. Currently the
organization operates in Dodoma Urban, Bahi and Chamwino districts in Dodoma region.
Currently the organisation is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated person
to take up the position of Accountant.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage the financial administration for SWT
- Manage & prepare budgets & liquidity
-Process all payments of Sharing Worlds Tanzania
- Generate and prepare financial reports
- Manage assets and inventory
-Oversee and manage logistics/admin within the organisation
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Finance or related field of study from any recognized and reputable institution
- Knowledgeable on ICT and financial software particularly Quick Book
- Knowledgeable on financial reporting
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
-At least 2 years of experience in working with financial administration, and donor funded projects
- Highly trustworthy, responsible and with great work esteem
-Ability to work with minimum supervision
Applications must include: Up-to-date CV, Covering letter addressing how the candidate’s
experience relates to the specific duties of the position applied for, Names and contact
information of (at least) three professional references (including current Direct Supervisor).
The application should be addressed to the Chairperson of Sharing Worlds Tanzania, via Email:
or by post through :P. O. Box 127, Dodoma not later than 28th November, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted