NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION (NHC)
Position: Fraud Investigation Officer
National Housing Corporation (NHC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic and good team player to fill the position of Fraud Investigation Officer to join its Internal Audit Unit. The fraud Investigation Officer will report to the Head of Internal Audit and perform the following
Duties and responsibilities:
· Develops and carries out comprehensive practical programs and schedule for proactive and reactive fraud investigations.
· Coordinate the implementation of ethics programs
· Assists to evaluate the adequate and effectiveness of management controls.
· Assists to determine areas of risk and appraise their significance in relation to operational control.
· Assists to determine areas of risk and appraise their significance in relation to operational control schedules tasks to comply with management needs within the scope of the department overall schedules.
· Review and recommend the purpose, scope and approach for each fraud investigation project.
· Directs fraud investigations to ensure that professional standards are maintained in planning and accumulating evidences.
· Ensure that the approved objectives are met and adequate coverage is achieved.
Qualification and Experience
· Head of a Bachelor Degree in Low (LLB), Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification
· Goof communication skills.
· Computer literate.
· Two (2) years experience in similar role.
Very attractive REMUNERATION is offered as per NHC scheme of service.
If you think you meet job requirement, please apply in strict confidence to the undersigned enclosing an application letter, photocopies of relevant certified certificates, and names of two referees. People with disabilities (PWD) are encouraged to apply.
Closing date is 15th November, 2015
NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 2977,
DAR ES SALAAM
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.