Accountant (1 Post)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Accountant is responsible for recording, summarizing, analyzing and Reporting financial transactions of SACCOS in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRs)
The Accountant reports to the manager and is responsible for facilitating SACCOS accounting activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Degree of Advance Diploma in Accounting or related field, or equivalent certificates and experience from recognized institutions.
· CPA will be an added advantage ;
· Minimum three (3) years’ experience working in accounting field;
· Strong capacity of monitoring and reporting;
· Knowledge of computer working experience of office Application e.g excel, Access and Word;
· Interpersonal and Communication skills, self-confidence, customer care and ability to working in a demanding environment;
· Good written and oral communicative skills in English and Swahili;
· Ability to work as a team;
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and to learn new concepts quickly.
Interested and suitable qualified Tanzanian should forward their applications only through post box within 14 days after first appearance of advert, including a well written application letter, a detailed up to date CV, One current passport size photograph and copy of all academic and professional credentials in an envelope marked “Application for Accountant” to:
TANROADS SACCOS LTD,
P.O BOX 11364
Dar Es Salaam-Tanzania.
NOTE: Only posted and shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.